FULL-TIME EFL NATIVE SPEAKER TEACHERS IN MOSCOW TO START IN 2021
- Native English teachers from the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor's Degree
- TEFL - CELTA or equivalent preferred
- 1 year experience teaching VYL and YL
- PGCE (with or without QTS)/Teaching degree
- 3 years experience teaching/working with VYL and YL
- Experience teaching primary curriculum or CLIL lessons (English, Science and Maths)
- Knowledge of EYFS
- Ability to work on own initiative with support
- Interest in developing a course programme
- Organised and forward planning
Job involves teaching English and CLIL to children aged 3-12. Teaching load on average is about 24-30 academic hours per week (approx 18-22.5 real hours). A teacher may be asked to do other classes e.g. adults.
Salary and Benefits
Typical remuneration package is to a value of approximately 80 000 - 100 000 rubles net of tax a month and includes following:
- Monthly salary starting 65 000 rubles net.
- Accommodation support.
- Visa sponsorship during the contract.
- Medical insurance.
- Travel card for public transport.
- Meeting at the airport on arrival.
- Paid induction period.
- Paid holidays.
- Full academic support (based on a system of ongoing continuous improvement mapped to the Cambridge English Language Teacher Framework including weekly in-house and online training, regular observations and feedback, consultation sessions and seminars).
- Extensive teacher library
- Free Russian lessons.
- Free Internet access in the schools; free coffee and tea.
- Paid overtime during the week or weekend (which is optional) which might total, for example, 500 USD per month for 8 extra academic hours per week.
To learn more about the School and the staff, please follow the links below:
If you would like to learn more about living and working here firsthand, our teachers will be happy to answer your questions.
If you are interested in applying please feel free to:
apply now and we will get back to you; send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team!