English for air stewards
Aircrew members need to have excellent spoken English, since their job requires constant contact with people. If you want to start a career as a flight attendant, make sure you fulfill the following requirements :
- Level of proficiency in English no lower than Pre-Intermediate – Intermediate
- Polite communication skills in English
- Customer service skills
- Understanding of intercultural communication
- Ability to handle challenging situations, the ability to find the right words to resolve conflicts
You can develop all the necessary skills during the course "English for Flight Attendants". This course includes a special focus on the development of conversational skills, and learning the special vocabulary needed during the flight.
For a successful airline career ‘English for Flight Attendants’ is essential.
This course develops your conversational skills, and also provides you with evidence of training that will enhance your career prospects. During the interview you will be able to present yourself well, showing your abilities and professional skills as well as an awareness of all possible situations that may occur during the flight.
Duration of the course: 48 academic hours (5 weeks).
Course days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday for 3 academic hours from 19.30 to 21.30.
Cost of the course: 19200 rub.
Minimum level of language proficiency required for this program: Pre-Intermediate and above.
Program of the course:
- Introduction. - Career opportunities. - Responsibility. – People and places.
- Before the flight. - Preparations for the flight. – Introduction - Interior of the aircraft.
- Landing. - Meeting of passengers. - Landing and loading of luggage. - Possible problems with the distribution of seats.
- Service during the flight. - Lunch. - Sales. - Services in different classes.
- Medicine. - Health issues. - Medicines. - Providing medical assistance to passengers.
- Security and emergency situations. - Equipment. - In Case of Emergency. - Standard situations during the flight.
- Takeoff and landing. - Preparation for landing. - Checking the cabin. - Checking into the hotel.
- Employment. - Writing a resume. - Interview. - Requirements for flight personnel.
Details and registration for entry testing by phone (495) 221-08-32 .